Rise and shine sleepy heads! It’s Tasty Tuesday and we have a new recipe to enjoy! Smoothies are one of my favorite things to make because they allow me to nourish my body during our morning routine (aka toddler madness). I can throw in my protein, gelatin, or Ningxia and I am good to go. They typically hold me over until snack time and there are so many fun variations to try. One of my favorites is Cranberry-Lime (and I suppose it is technically more of a slush because it contains no dairy). Whatever you want to call it, you’ll find it’s superbly tart and it’s guaranteed to perk up your morning routine.
- Cranberries – ½ cup (I buy my cranberries in bulk and freeze them)
- Lemonade flavored coconut water or sparkling water – 1 cup
- Ice – ½ cup (adjust to desired consistency)
- Lime Essential Oil – start with 1 drop
- Tangerine Essential Oil – start with 1 drop
Add cranberries, ice, and the liquid of your choice to blender. Blend, adding ice or liquid as needed, to reach desired consistency. Pour into glass cup and add essential oils. Add more if needed and enjoy!
Curious About Essential Oils? Contact Us Today!