I don’t know how many of you battle odors, but oh my. Around here we have dogs and toddlers and diaper trash and gym clothes, so we seriously do! Purification is my favorite essential oil for neutralizing the air and creating a fresh, clean environment. By choosing essential oils we are able to ditch those harsh chemical-based sprays and still keep our home smelling fresh and clean.
Purification is made up of six essential oils: Citronella, Lavandin, Lemongrass, Rosemary, Myrtle, and Tea Tree. This blend combines to create the ultimate weapon against odors. Purification can be used aromatically or topically and only needs to be diluted for the most sensitive of skin.
Suggested uses for purification include:
- Neutralizing odors
- Purifying and cleansing the air
- Soothe occasional dry skin
- Put a few drops in shoes to remove odors
- Use as part of your daily facial cleansing regime
- Add a few drops to laundry to give your wash a great-smelling boost
- Place a few drops on cotton balls and stash them wherever necessary: the car, closets and drawers, air vents, or shoes
- Use in the car with a USB Diffuser to eliminate lingering scents
- Create an on-the-go air freshener with a spray bottle, distilled water, and Purification
This DIY Spray is easy and effective. You will need:
Add a small amount of witch hazel and purification to spray bottle, add water, and swirl to blend. Spray anywhere odors are present. I keep a bottle in my gym bag and in our bathrooms. I also use it as a stinky dog spray. It’s so versatile you can literally use it anywhere…..car, home, air freshener, body spray, deodorant. You name it, it will freshen it up. Give it a try and see for yourself.
Are you ready to start your journey to health and wellness? Curious about essential oils? We offer continuing education opportunities, monthly classes and one on one meetings designed to guide you down a path of wellness. Joining our team means new friendships, constant contact, and phenomenal support. Contact me today, I’d love to chat!